Reconnect with your wild essence as you awaken your innate bond with the natural world
In his long-awaited book Rewilding, Kripalu director Micah Mortali brings together yoga, mindfulness, wilderness training, and ancestral skills to create a unique guide for reigniting your primal energy—your undomesticated true self—and deepening your relationship with the living earth.
Today, we live mostly urban lives and our vital wildness has gone dormant. With Rewilding, Mortali invites us to shed the effects of over-civilization and explore an inner wisdom that is primal, ancient, and profound. Highlights include:
- Practice-rich content—mindfulness exercises, guided meditations, yoga and pranayama, inward sensing, forest bathing, and much more.
- The “life-force deficit”—explore how our separation from nature affects us physiologically and spiritually.
- Learn ancestral skills such as tracking, foraging, building fires, and finding shelter.
- Develop a sense of calm, clarity, connection, and confidence in both your daily life and the great outdoors.
- Rewild in the wild—guidelines around safety, preparedness, appropriate gear, and packing lists.
- Awaken your authentic spiritual connection with the natural world as you come home to your true self.